About Our Charity
The Langdon Foundation was established in 2001 to further the philanthropic interests of our family.
Since it was founded, several gifts and grants have been made to various charitable organizations,
- Utah State University
- The United Way of the Midlands
- Toys for Tots
- Poodle Rescue of New England
- The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Friends of the Bristol Animal Shelter (Bristol, RI)
- St. Jude's Children's Hospital
- Bread for Life (Southington, CT)
- And many other deserving organizations.
The Executive Director of the Foundation is Patricia E. Langdon. Patricia coordinates charitable giving
initiatives and works with the Trustees of the Foundation to distribute grants to deserving organizations.
Some of our favorite charities are linked below. We encourage you to visit the websites of these
organizations and make a contribution to support their charitable efforts.
Copyright (c) 2011. The Langdon Foundation. All rights reserved.